Addressing All Your Corporate Legal Concerns
At Capital Justice, we know our business clients depend on our firm’s transactional knowledge and experience in business and corporate law.
Clients can rely on our Washington, D.C. corporate lawyer for several transactional legal services, such as:
- Business formation
- Commercial transactions
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Buy and sell agreements
- Patent and trademark applications
We have the know-how to help you obtain a favorable resolution in any of these kinds of cases.
Legal Help for Entrepreneurs
While starting a business is exciting, there are numerous hurdles to overcome before you open the doors and welcome your first clients. To turn your dreams of entrepreneurship into a reality, you will want to work closely with a business lawyer to avoid unexpected complications.
We can help you take the proper legal steps, which include:
- Business formation documents – Articles of incorporation, tax identification numbers, business name registration, and necessary permits and licenses may all be necessary upfront.
- Preparing necessary contracts – You may need non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, and partnership agreements to get started. These documents help protect your business from the day you start and will serve you well as your business continues to grow and thrive.
- Addressing tax issues – The best way to prevent surprises with your corporate taxes is ensuring you have discussed the tax implications of your business formation with a skilled business attorney. We can help you determine which corporate structure best meets your needs.
- Employment documents – Most business owners who intend to hire employees must have separate accounts for payroll and payroll taxes. In addition, employment contracts can be helpful to ensure you and potential employees have a mutual understanding of expectations.
- Patent and trademark applications – Protecting your intellectual property is vitally important to your long-term business success. We can help prepare the necessary applications to ensure your interests are fully protected.
Launching your business will be a thrilling undertaking but failing to take the necessary time to prepare yourself for the unknowns could cost you. A corporate lawyer at Capital Justice can help you as you set out on the road to entrepreneurship. We will help you prepare for the future by taking the time to listen to your plans and goals, and helping you draft the necessary legal documents to set you up for success.